One day Fall Tuneup format featuring 3 game guarantee for all divisions. Travel clubs, High School, Middle-school, & player run teams are all invited to participate.
HS A 2019 – Championship format
HS B 2020/21
HS C 2021/22
10U & 12U Rules
12U – Coaches may choose to play 10 v 10 or 8 v 8 – if mutually agreed prior to game start10U – Games are (2) 15 minute halves & 2 minute half times.
- Any “coast to coast” goals result in NO GOAL rule, and loss of possession – players must complete at least one pass after face off wins and change of possession.
- Scrums over 4 seconds result in AP
• Games consist of (2) 22 minutes running time halves. 3 minute half time.
Refs keep official time.
• A central horn will start and end all games
• FALL RULES – Body checks outside the crease area result in unnecessary roughness penalties – No take out checks at any time – 3 minute unreleasable if violated
• One thirty second timeout per game
• No timeout under three minutes in the game. Time out does not stop clock unless in championship game
ALL COUNTS = 20 twenty seconds to cross midfield.
• All games will have a official scorekeeper and table.
• No overtime, except for championship game. Four minute OT. Sudden victory
• Penalty time kept by Table / scorekeeper
Strictly enforced code of conduct – Fighters and/or retaliators are to be ejected and receive a one game suspension. The player, team and Jersey number(s) must be reported immediately to tournament director through the scorers table. We absolutely Honor the Game at all times.