One day Fall Tuneup format featuring 3 game guarantee for all divisions. Travel clubs, High School, Middle-school, & player run teams are all invited to participate.
HS A 2019 – Championship format
HS B 2020/21
HS C 2021/22
• Games consist of two twenty three minute running time halves. Four minute half time.
• Refs keep official time.
• A Horn will start and end all games
• FALL RULES – No body checks outside the crease area. No take out checks at any time.
• One thirty second time out per game
• No time out under three minutes in the game. Time out does not stop clock.
• Official Counts only in HS games. MHSAA rules apply.
• All other divisions count is twenty seconds to cross midfield.
• All games will have a official score keeper and table.
• No overtime, except for championship game. Four minute OT. Sudden victory
• Penalty time kept by officials.
Strictly enforced code of conduct – Fighters and/or retaliators are to be ejected and receive a one game suspension.The player, team and Jersey number(s) must be reported immediately to tournament director through the scorers table. We absolutely Honor the Game at all times.